Monday, August 24, 2009

First comes LOVE...


Where do you even begin?? There is so much I want to tell you but I should probably skip right to the part where I met Mr. Brown because this blog is about the Brown's. My friends and family will agree that I lived my life as a wild child until I met him. Let's just say I was the Queen of Serial Dating and partying. Then on 1/20/07 Trevor Brown came into my life. I had just moved into my new Denver apartment that day and invited some friends over to go out on the town. My friend Dave brought Trevor and after a couple of months of group outings and flirty texts Trevor finally asked me out on a date on 3/9/07 to the Denver Nuggets basketball game. It's funny because I had a rule about not dating anyone over 35 and I was unsure of Trevor's age and felt weird asking. After the basketball game we went back to his loft and when he went to the bathroom I glanced at his driver's license in his wallet. 36!!! But as you can see I broke my age rule. This picture is actually from our first date. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment