Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Pregnant Bridesmaid


This pregnancy has been quite a journey I must say. This last weekend I was honored to be a bridesmaid in my dear friend Sarah's wedding in Cincinnati, OH. Thank God she picked out a dress that would look good on a bump. Sadly the alterations were more expensive than the actual dress. On wedding day I was the first to walk down the aisle and then had numerous people come up to me at the reception and say, "I had no idea you were even pregnant until you walked by me and I saw a side profile!" I think I pulled it off quite nicely. And although it was my first sober wedding and I had to take care of my drunk husband all night, it was a beautiful wedding nonetheless. Thank you Sarah and Ryan for letting me be a part of your big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment