Wednesday, April 21, 2010

30 Weeks and 25 LBS

Today marks week 30 of my 40 (this kid better not be late) week pregnancy journey. I am 25 LBS heavier and starting to feel pretty uncomfortable. My back pains have returned and apparently I am getting the pregnancy waddle. It must be more comfortable to waddle than to walk straight because I don't feel like I am intentionally doing it. We just signed up for an Express Birthing Class (by Express I mean a 6 hour class instead of a 10 hour class) in early May which should be interesting. I am not sure what to expect but they better not show us any 1970's vaginal births or I will surely pass out. In fact, I don't want to see any birthing video's. I don't plan on looking below my waist when I give birth so why would I want to see a video of someone else below the waist? Trevor and I are getting really excited to see this little guy. I had a dream that I saw his face as clear as day in an ultrasound and he was so cute. My mother-in-law just sent us the whole travel car seat/stroller system with an extra base which made everything seem more real. Only 10 more weeks to go!

1 comment:

  1. I hate to tell you, but we had to watch a birthing video of a woman who decided to go WITHOUT an epidural. Um, no wonder I felt like child birth was not that bad after watching that woman deliver.

    ReplyDelete