Thursday, February 18, 2010

I farted on the massage table!

Let's just say I have always felt that I have had chronic gas. Not sure if it is an actual medical condition but it should be. My mom has actually purchased me bottles of Bean-O because it has become a family joke. “Bean-O now and there will BE NO gas later.” Now that I am pregnant the gas is even worse which Trevor really doesn't appreciate. He seems to think it makes me less lady-like but what do I care?? I am carrying his child so the least he can do is deal with a little noise and a little smell here and there. Anyway, for the last 5 weeks I have been getting weekly prenatal massages because I decided that I should be pampered through this whole 40 week process. It's the one night a week I look forward to most especially after a long day at work. And last night as I was enjoying my hour massage I farted on the table. Let's just say it wasn't silent and I had zero control of this air flow. I pretended as if nothing happened and so did my lovely prenatal masseuse. She's the momma of two baby girls so I think she understands right? I can't help that she puts me into such a relaxed state that I lose all control. I just hope I don't lose control of my bladder or bowels in the weeks to come. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment