Monday, February 15, 2010

What is the deal with pregnancy dreams??

You would not believe the dreams I have been having. They pretty much started when I got pregnant and continue to get more vivid each night. Some are good, some are scary, some make me want to cry the next day, and some make me wake up and think I just had an orgasm in my sleep (TMI). I think I was a bit stressed out early in my pregnancy because I kept having dreams about the doctor's not being able to find the heartbeat when they ran that little monitor across my tummy. I had one of those dreams last night and can't stop thinking about it today. I don't feel stressed anymore so why I am still having that dream? The sex dreams are out of control. And get this...I have even had a few lesbian dreams. I am not joking! So what does that mean?? Am I really supposed to be a lesbian? Trevor likes to give me a high five in the morning if I have had a lesbian dream. Here's to a good night of dreaming about flowers and clouds.

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog! Keep it up! Lesbian dreams are totally normal for non-lesbians...at least I hope so. I love the high fives!

    ReplyDelete